The Sony Xperia Go is built and designed for an active lifestyle. Whether you’re in water or on land, it will be enjoying the fun with you. So, let’s take a look at what you can expect from your trusty companion.
It’s a reliable, easy-going friend for the summer season; whether you take a dip in the pool or prefer to catch a tan on the beach, you can keep it close by because it’s water and dust proof.
The Sony Xperia Go carries a wallet-friendly price tag and because of this, the specs aren’t mind blowing. However, its design is very eye-catching.
Summer and spending time outdoors go hand-in-hand, and when you combine this with an on-the-go lifestyle, a phone with speedy connection to the internet and ability to run apps swiftly is essential – this is exactly what you’re going to get – it is, after all, called the “Go”.
- 3.5” LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 320 X 480 pixels
- Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass
- NovaThor U8500 Chipset
- Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- 512 MB RAM
- 8 GB on-board memory (only 4 GB accessible for user)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v3.0, A2DP, EDR
- microSD, dedicated slot (expandable up to 32 GB)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 1305 mAh battery
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Up to 5 h 30min (3G) talk time
Pros: Affordable; exquisite design; rugged; speedy, easy internet access; multimedia functionality; dustproof; waterproof (up to 1 metre); thin; compact; apps run quickly;
Cons: Only 512 MB RAM; no physical camera button; only 4 GB (of 8 GB) accessible memory; poor image quality; dated OS (Gingerbread); mediocre camera