The HP 250 G5 is a sure fire value-for-money laptop. It’s ideal for a student who needs functionality that will improve productivity. This will relieve a lot of stress because you’ll have the peace-of-mind that you’ll be able to meet your academic deadlines.
It needs to be said that this is a budget-friendly laptop: it’s perfect for long-period web browsing. Also, low-demanding apps will run without a problem, but don’t expect too much more.
It’s not going to win any design prizes or stand out from the crowd, but that’s not why it has been created; it’s your electronic study partner that is there to help you on your quest for success.
So, it’s not going to blow your mind, but you can rest assured that like a friend, it won’t let you down and your work will shine.
- Manufacturer: HP
- Processor manufacturer: Intel
- Processor type: Celeron Dual Core
- Processor model: N3060
- Screen size: 15.6”
- Display: WXGA HD (1366 x 768 resolution) LED Backlit Display
- Intel HD Graphics 400 (Braswell)
- Networking: 11ac Wireless Lan; Bluetooth; Webcam
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SO-Dimm Memory
- Processor speed: 60Ghz with Turbo Boost up to 2.48Ghz 2MB L3 Cache Processor
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Storage: 500 GB
- 2 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0; 1 HDMI port; Card reader
- Battery: 3-cell lithium-ion battery 31 Wh
- Weight: 2kg
Pros: Affordable; stereo speakers; responsive keyboard and trackpad;
Cons: Budget processor; chassis made out of plastic; poor build quality; limited viewing angles; not optimal for high-demand games; sub-par battery performance